NOTE: This is an introductory post by Saair Ali Qureshi as he intends to initiate a whole new series of posts where he will discuss main Computer troubleshooting issues and how to fix them.
In the technology derived Era, it serves us in each and every department of our life despite of any age group. The Inspiration that takes us here to explore further in the technology came from the first step we had taken towards the development of Computers.
Fix Windows Errors & Optimize Your System with SmarTPCFixer Click Here! to get your free copy
Computer always been our main source of information, either we are a student looking for school notes, college guy finding different hang out sports (As it’s been a great transition from a restricted life to freedom) or its professional studies where candidates looking to get the most of their Assignment help from Internet. But sometimes about computers, you feel like you stand nowhere and you simple do not know how particular thing will going to be fixed.
But from now onwards, you simply don’t have to worry as I am going to start a whole new series of Computer upgrades and repair tasks that you are most likely to encounter in day to day usage .Additionally, I will tell you how to choose the right part and how to install it and If you encounter any issue, I will tell you how to fix it.
Following major task will be covered systematically with the passage of time which includes:
- Upgrading older machines and making sure everything works fine.
- Step by step walk you through process of manual installation and repair.
- How to find and choose the most appropriate parts and upgrades.
- Recognizing the major ports which mainly perform important tasks and their function.
- How you can configure network with wired and wireless connection.
- How to install Windows / Linux (including all flavors e.g. Ubuntu, Red Hat, Backtrack), even on newly upgraded hard drive.
- Which Computer hardware requires particular software that helps to communicate with each other.
- Basic and advance level LAN configurations.
Apart from this there will be more and more to come to help you guys. Stay tuned with this series, you will definitely not going to be called dummies when it comes to troubleshoot your computer at your very own doorstep.