Most of the bloggers carry on searching for a perfect Blogger Template which could satisfy their dreams about how their blog should look like. One can find thousands of free templates out there but not every design can fulfill the needs and graphical representation of our blog.
Most of newbies want to design their own themes but because of lack of programming skills and complex coding riddles, its not possible for everyone to design a theme/template of one’s own choice.
What is Artisteer ?
Artisteer is the first and only Web design automation product that instantly creates fantastic looking, unique website templates and blog themes in a totally environment. Someone who is a little bit familiar with GUI editing programs like Photoshop or Illustrator can design his own themes with the help of Artisteer.
How Artisteer works?
Artisteer provides a complete friendly graphical user interface where you can start designing theme of your dreams from scratch or cam simply choose among tons of already existing designs.
After you start a new project, pressing the big Suggest Idea button under the Ideas tab will let Artisteer recommend you random designs for your template. Once you choose a design, you can then ask Artisteer to suggest you Colors, Font families, Backgrounds, Sheets and even Sidebars.
Colors and Fonts
Once you are done with choosing a design but your not satisfied with the color schemes. There are tons of color schemes their in Artisteer you can choose from, choose one which you think is more suitable according to your blog topic.
As the name tells itself layout option enables you to adjust the layout of your design. Either you want the Header underneath the menu bar or above it, or even your don’t want a header eitherway.From the width of your sheet to the margin and padding. This option just offers tons of customizations just on a single click. No coding and scripting at all. Isn’t it awesome !
Under the sheet tab, you can adjust the size of your sheet according to your own need (yes! you can select a full width page view). You can adjust the radius of borders. Margin of sheet from top and bottom, sheet color, Padding distance from all sides.
Header is something which catches eye sight of everyone who visits your blog. Header represents your blog niche as well as it becomes a trademark of your site. So it must be unique and catchy. Artisteer gives you a full command on customizing your blog’s header design. There are plenty of option you can import your custom made headers form external files , adjust their size, transparency. You can put on your logo their as well.
Why choose old conventional right aligned sidebars when Artisteer gives you opportunity to select left or right sidebars. Either extend the size of sidebar or change their layout. Artisteer enables you to do everything thing in a single package. You can customize footer, vertical menus and even buttons.
Export template to Blogger
Once you are done with your template, its time to export your very own freshly designed template to Blogger.
1. Save your template and then go to File >Export > Export Template. Check Folder for Export As option and for image location, check Save to Template Folder and hit Export.
2. Now go to your Blogger Dashboard then go to Template> Backup/Restore and select the choose file.
3. Now you have to give the path of main.xml file saved on your desktop in the folder where you saved your project. Upload this file.
Now here is a critical situation and that is how to upload template images to Blogger. Artisteer gives a feature where you can upload template images to Google Picassa web Album but a lot of problems have been recorded in the past but here is the solution of this problem.
4. Create an account on Photobucket or any other free image hosting service.Select all the photos from the images folder of your template and upload them in your account.
5. Now get back to your Blogger account and go to Template> Edit Html.
6. Press < Ctrl + F > and search for .gif and .png files.
7. Now copy the URL’s of all images and post them manually in coding one after one. This all may sound a bit hectic but trust me folks . it worth doing this. There are not more then 25 to 30 images and they are all very small in size. Once you are done, just press Save Template button and you are done !
Download torrent file of Artisteer 3.0 here.
I hope this will help.